A cookie is a small text file that a server can place on the hard drive of the computer in the browser, tablet, mobile phone or on any other device. Device that you use to browse through the Internet and that contains information about the visit of the user to the Web, their browsing preferences, the information that interests them most, language, etc.
The user can configure the cookies and decide if he rejects the installation of cookies or accepts them. If you have continued browsing, without any action you have accepted the installation of cookies, as you are informed in the first layer panel. From PADULA & PARTNERS we recommend that cookies can be accepted by not invading the privacy of users and by assuming relevant information in order to continue offering quality content.
Depending on their nature, cookies can be classified into:
Session cookies and permanent cookies: the first ones are deleted when the browser is closed, while the second ones remain in the computer.
Own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on whether they belong to the owner of the website, or to a third party.
Third-party cookies: in this case there is the possibility that PADULA & PARTNERS installs third-party cookies with the aim of being able to offer you information that we estimate to be of interest throughout the navigation. Usually the use of third-party cookies will refer to analytical cookies that offer PADULA & PARTNERS an anonymous information regarding the number of accesses to the web, time the user is on the web, as well as other statistical data. In addition, for the proper functioning of videos and interaction with social networks, it is necessary that certain cookies are implemented that will be used by third parties for these purposes.
Cookies necessary for navigation: The installation of this type of cookies is necessary for navigation, as well as for PADULA & PARTNERS to have information that is legally required, such as the data owner has accepted the cookies policy or that you have rejected.
In addition, from the configuration indicated above, you can configure the Internet browser to notify you each time a new cookie is stored in the computer and you can decide whether to accept or reject it. Do not forget that some parts of the web may not work properly if you reject cookies.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting the options of the browser installed on it.
For instance, you can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To know more visit
- b) If you use Firefox, n the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To know more visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we#_blank
- c) If you use Chrome, in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy. To know more https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es#_blank
- d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To know more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- e) If you use Safari, n the option Preferences> Security or Privacy, you can configure Browser. To know more visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES